The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling!

"Overall" is not an average

hey very cool, but:
1.- make it longer
2.- the filesize was too much
3.- ending, i was waiting for a wonderful ending for such a genius begining

otherwise it was pretty damn good

Newgrounds Jam #2 Menu Newgrounds Jam #2 Menu

???

hey i want to see Newgrounds Jam 2 not the menu or something like that, where can i found it?(don't pay atentiion to the 8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8,8) i joust put them to fill in. =)

Dos Loop Dos Loop

hola

Hola, ya te eh escrito varios reviews y espero que este si lo leas, cuando te deje uno en The race con Cocopop-00 me preguntaste si estudiaba animacon y si, si estudio porfavor dejame tu mail te lo ruego o mandame uno a mi a urielargentina@hotmail

The Race ++ The Race ++

muy bien :)

que bien animas : ) me encanta el free style y ademas me gusto mucho el personaje raro que parece muñeco de nieve que aparece de-repente en the race++ y es rpotagonista en The Chase++ jaja :)

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

GREAT!!!!

this is the second time that i review this animation and i wana tell you that me and all my friends vote 5 daily to your animation, the music was wonderfull, ;) see ya!!

Xombie: Chapter 3 Xombie: Chapter 3

THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS THE BEST SERIES I HAVE EVER!!!! SEEN PLEASE ANSWER ME CAUSE I WANT TO SEND U AN E_MAIL so please (if you answer) type your e-mail

TeH oPpOsItEs TeH oPpOsItEs

strange

its strage that an animation with no SUPER SUPER graphics where so coooooool like this one, i voted 5 and that is abnormal i relly congratullate you, it was an amazing work!!!!

One Wish One Wish

COOOOOOOOLLLL

i was one hair far to cry, i loved it and im glad that there is no only blood stuff around here AND i know it was not a joke it was serius and not a jeer

AligatorHead responds:

hahha yeah, the only thing liquidy was tears.

Thera 2 Thera 2

GODDDDDDDD

I loved it men i really loved it PLESEEEE make a series

SystemProject Final Piece SystemProject Final Piece

COOOL

i know that this isnt a trailer for a movie that is relly going to be done BUT i recomend you that if you want to have the best submision on NG, MAKE IT!!!!